District Payroll Services functions as the centralized administrator for employees' net pay including retirement and tax withholdings and reporting. Working in collaboration with the District Human Resources Department, Campus Personnel and Student Employment Coordinator, Payroll staff compute and distribute employees' net compensation with the highest accuracy in accordance with the District policy, federal and state laws, Government code, Education Code and applicable Bargaining Agreements.
District Payroll Office is located in the Temporary Village (Trailer 5921) next to parking lot 5 at Foothill College. All payroll processing for probationary, permanent and temporary employees are handled in District Payroll. Part-time faculty, overloads and student employees' job assignments are handled at each campus.
District Payroll Staff Contacts:
Payroll Supervisor - Nancy Chao (650)949-6262 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Payroll Tech (Full-Time Faculty including CalSTRS retirement reporting and issues)
- Minh Thai (650)949-6265 email@example.com
Sr. Payroll Tech (Part-Time Faculty including related retirement issues)
- Hong Nguyen (650)949-6264 firstname.lastname@example.org
Payroll Tech II (Classified & Administrators at month-end payroll, Students & Temps at mid-month payroll, all Deductions and CalPERS reporting)
- Lena Nguyen (650)949-6257 email@example.com (Alpha A-L)
- Luisa Herrera (650)949-6263 firstname.lastname@example.org (Alpha M-Z)
- Ly Luu (650)949-6115 email@example.com (Main contact on CalPERS reporting and issues)