Business: Payroll Forms

Payroll Forms


Please download the applicable PDF file below, and submit the completed form to the District Payroll Office (via fax 650-949-2919 or email

403(b) and Roth 403(b) TSA Contract Form for American Funds and Vanguard only

457(b) and Roth 457(b) SRA Contract Form (no longer used)

403(b) and Roth 403(b) Tax sheltered Annuity (TSA) cancellation form request for American Funds and Vanguard only

PARS Withdrawal Form

Faculty Leave Exceptions Form

Deduction Form (do not use for 403(b) or 457(b) changes)

Reissue W 2 request (terminated employees only)

Direct Deposit Authorization for Update or New

Sign up for direct deposit or change your existing account allocations with ease. No more trips to the bank nor dealing with mail lost.

Maximum number of direct deposit accounts allowed: Two

New direct deposit authorizations require one pay-cycle to pre-notify (prenote) your bank with your entered account number in zero dollar amount for the purpose of validation in its accuracy. The new direct deposit authorization will become active in the second pay-cycle upon the initial enrollment.  To request for an immediate activation and to advance the one pay-cycle prenote to active, you may fax to (650)949-2919 a voided check or your bank's direct deposit authorization form and please disclose your name and CWID to request for an immediate activation. Please send an email to if you encounter any issues.

  1. Log into your MyPortal account at
  2. Select the Payroll Application Tile
  3. Scroll down to Online Services block
  4. Select Update Direct Deposit under Payment
  5. Select Update Direct Deposit Allocation to enter new allocation(s)
  6. Select the existing bank name under Payroll Allocation and follow the required entries prompt to edit existing accounts for percent or amount. If new authorization with different bank, please inactivate existing.
  7. All saved entries will follow with an automated email from to notify you of this activity.
  8. A pdf copy of your direct deposit pay advice is emailed to your FHDA email address approximately 3-working days prior to pay date.

*Any future changes to existing bank accounts and/or allocations must be processed 15-days prior to pay date of the pay-period to take effect.

FEDERAL: Form W-4 (for reference only - enter your changes at the portal)

STATE: Form DE-4 (complete and send to