Foothill-De Anza's Financial Reports
Audited Financial Statement
Foothill-De Anza Community College District's financial statements are audited annually by an independent certified public accounting firm at the end of each fiscal year.
The Adopted Budget is developed annually by the district's budget office for information and planning purposes. It projects revenue and expense assumptions for the fiscal year beginning July 1 and ending June 30, and also reports the previous fiscal years' budgets and actuals.
- 2023-2024 Adopted Budget NEW!
- 2022-2023 Adopted Budget
- 2021-2022 Adopted Budget
- 2020-2021 Adopted Budget
- 2019-2020 Adopted Budget (Revised Oct. 2019)
- 2018-2019 Adopted Budget
- 2017-2018 Adopted Budget
- 2016-2017 Adopted Budget
- 2015-2016 Adopted Budget
- 2014-2015 Adopted Budget
- 2013-2014 Adopted Budget
- 2012-2013 Adopted Budget
- 2011-2012 Adopted Budget
Annual Financial and Budget Report (CCFS-311)
The Annual Financial and Budget Report, form CCFS-311, is submitted to the state chancellor's office annually.
- 2021-22 CCFS-311 Report NEW!
- 2020-21 CCFS-311 Report
- 2019-20 CCFS-311 Report
- 2018-19 CCFS-311 Report
- 2017-18 CCFS-311 Report
- 2016-17 CCFS-311 Report
- 2015-16 CCFS-311 Report
- 2014-15 CCFS-311 Report
- 2013-14 CCFS-311 Report
- 2012-13 CCFS-311 Report
- 2011-12 CCFS-311 Report
- 2010-11 CCFS-311 Report
Fiscal Self Assessment
The Sound Fiscal Management Self-Assessment Checklist report is prepared each fiscal year by district Business Office staff as an additional step in the overall process of ensuring fiscal stability and continuous scrutiny of district business practices and operations. Although completion of the report on an annual basis is recommended by the state chancellor's office, it is not a requirement. Foothill-De Anza Community College District chooses to produce the report each year because it is viewed by staff as a valuable tool for our own internal fiscal assessment and provides a comprehensive narrative document that is presented to both the Audit and Finance committee and the Board of Trustees.
- 2017-18 Fiscal Self Assessment
- 2016-17 Fiscal Self Assessment
- 2015-16 Fiscal Self Assessment
- 2014-15 Fiscal Self Assessment
- 2013-14 Fiscal Self Assessment
Proposition 30 Education Protection Account (EPA)
Annual reporting of funds received from the EPA and how the funds were spent.
- 2021-2022 EPA Revenue and Expenditures NEW!
- 2020-2021 EPA Revenue and Expenditures
- 2019-2020 EPA Revenue and Expenditures
- 2018-2019 EPA Revenue and Expenditures
- 2017-2018 EPA Revenue and Expenditures
- 2016-2017 EPA Revenue and Expenditures
- 2015-2016 EPA Revenue and Expenditures
- 2014-2015 EPA Revenue and Expenditures
- 2013-2014 EPA Revenue and Expenditures
- 2012-2013 EPA Revenue and Expenditures