Banner Security Requests
All Banner Finance security requests require authorization from the manager responsible for the program. If users need access to Banner Finance, the manager will need to authorize access by creating a ticket with the ETS Call Center at etshelp.fhda.edu and provide specific information of the type of access required. (i.e., Self-Service Banner (SSB), Internet Native Banner (INB), Online Requisition, or access to a particular fund or organization code.)
In most cases, users only need SSB access to perform their work and this access can be granted at their campus by Red Lucas at (650) 949-7363, LucasRed@fhda.edu for Foothill College and Bret Watson at (408) 864-8857, WatsonBret@fhda.edu for De Anza College. All other requests, should be directed to the ETS Call Center, including INB access, which is only given to power users like accountants, buyers, Account Payables and Payroll users.
Banner Online Requisition Approvals
All Online Requisitions in Banner are electronically routed and approved by a manager or managers, according to the approval queue structure that was established by the campus.
Requests to create or update any of the district's approval queues, should be directed to the following:
- Red Lucas - Foothill College - (650) 949-7363, LucasRed@fhda.edu
- Bret Watson - De Anza College - (408) 864-8857, WatsonBret@fhda.edu
- Martin Varela - District Office - (650) 949-6266, VarelaMartin@fhda.edu
- Tonette Torres - Measures E and C - (650) 949-6148, TorresTonette@fhda.edu
- Kathy Nguyen - FHDA Foundation - (650) 949-6923, NguyenKathy@fhda.edu